Friday, June 28, 2013

Grilled Mediterranean Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs

This was our first time having kabobs and I am absolutely IN LOVE with the marinade I used! 


Rosemary-Lemon Marinade
3 tbs vegetable oil
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 tsp dried rosemary leaves
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
dash of Alpine Touch (since it's my favorite seasoning)

Cut 2 breasts of chicken into 1 1/2 in chucks/cubes. Mix all the marinade ingredients together and add chicken. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for approximately an hour. Meanwhile, cut the vegetables of your choice into 1 inch cubes. I used a zucchini, red onion cut into wedges, and a red pepper. You could also use broccoli and mushrooms.

Begin heating grill when chicken is done marinating. Using skewers, thread chicken and vegetables in your desired order. I thread mine like this: chicken, pepper, onion, zucchini. I ended up with extra chicken so I made one whole skewer just chicken. Save the marinade once all chicken is removed from it. 

Grill kabobs over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes. Turn and brush them with the leftover marinade frequently. I served our kabobs with grilled asparagus as well, which I threw on the grill for about 5 minutes. I had bought feta cheese to sprinkle over the kabobs before serving them, but I completely forgot about it until the meal was pretty much over...  
Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!