Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Preschool Graduation

It seems like they just started preschool, and now they're already done! Where has this year gone?! I am so glad I decided to enroll them at the First Lutheran Preschool. They loved it there, and they loved their teachers! Little JP is very fond of Mrs. Klemp - she was great with him!
I'm so proud of all these guys! They were so much fun to hang out with! Hopefully we'll be around this fall so I can see them all again!
JP and his *best* friend. They are two peas in a pod!
He did this for most of his concert.
 
Last day vs first day
For JP's class, I brought my college graduation gown and hat to school for everyone to wear. With Mrs. Klemp's help, we took their pictures and then gave them out after their graduation ceremony. Each of the kids looked so cute in their pictures and gave me their best smiles. And then there was my kid...apparently he doesn't like dress-up.
Hunter does though! Happy Graduation to this big kid too! I can't comprehend that he will be in kindergarten in just a couple months!e
We're fairly certain our little boy had to go potty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!