Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Can Control the TV with My Ears!

I love a good practical joke, as long as I'm not the one who the joke is on! This morning Hunter wanted to watch a movie but couldn't find the playstation remote. I was in Charlotte's room and had the remote sitting on the table. Since JP is accustomed to "finding" things behind his ears, he suggested to Hunter to look there for the remote. THANK YOU JP! You set me up perfectly! As Hunter was trying to pull the remote out from behind his ears, I turned the remote on and started moving the joy stick back and forth.

JP - Hunter look! The tv is moving!
H - What the?
JP - Do it again! The remote is behind your ears!
H - No it isn't! I can't feel it.
JP - Pull on your ears again!

This went on for sometime with Hunter pulling his left ear, then right, then left, trying to get the icon to land on the film strip. Once it was on the film icon, the boys went wild and Hunter made a motion to press the DVD on the screen and it "magically" started the movie.

These boys sure make it easy for me to have fun with them! I only wish I could have captured a video of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!