Thursday, January 23, 2014

Monkey Shiner Babblings

JP - "Hey Mom! Hunter and I are downstairs, and when we're downstairs, I'm asking you to not come down so we can't get in trouble!" Not suspicious at all...They were under Hunter's desk eating the Pez candy mom hid in the laundry room and whispering about mom coming down.

After their bath, I sent Hunter and JP downstairs to get their clothes on. JP told me I had to come with to help him get a shirt down. In the meantime, Hunter came back up because he needed help with his pants. By the time I made it to JP's room to help him, he had his clothes all laid out on the floor, so I asked, "What did you need my help with bud?" "MOM! Get out of my room! I'm trying to get handsome!" By handsome he meant he was going to surprise me by wearing a hat.

On the way home from dropping Hunter off at pre-school, Charlotte started fussing and crying. Super annoyed by this JP declared, "Ugh! Charli is not asking very nicely for a drink of milk! Just ask Charli, stop whining!"

H - Did Nanny buy a new car?
M - No, Grandma did a couple months ago.
H - Oh....Well maybe when Nanny gets old like Grandma, she can buy a new car too!

M - Ooo Jim, how about we wear this green shirt today? It has dinosaurs on it.
J - Gaaah. I don't like dinosaurs!
M - Well these ones are cool. There's a t-rex and a stegosaurus on it.
J - A steakosaurus? Is that where steak comes from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!