Thursday, January 30, 2014

Family Yearbook 2013

Just like last year, I made a family yearbook. I surprised myself when I had it completed only a few days afte the new year. Unfortunately though, not quite in time for the fabulous discounts! I've waited, very anxiously, until now, to order it at a discount. I simply couldn't wait to see the final result! I'm excited to get it in the mail next week!
Click here to view this photo book larger
Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.

My next project is going to be to make a Christmas book. We had so much fun and did so many things that I had a hard time picking only a handful of pictures for the yearbook. This way I'll be able to display all the the wonderful photos we took!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!