Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Monkey Shiner Babblings

I've been watching a little 5 month old girl and the other day we were laying in Charlotte's room doing some tummy time. Charlotte was off playing kitchen and the baby was happy eating toys. I closed my eyes for all of 5 seconds when Charlotte sees me and comes running over.
C- No mom! No! Open your eyes! It's not sleep time!
M- I'm not sleeping.
C - Yes you are! Open them!
M - I'm just relaxing for a minute; I'm still awake.
C - No you're not! *storms out of her room closing the door behind her* I'm not doing this with you right now!

H - Mom, I know two presidents.
M - Oh cool, which ones?
H - Abraham Lincoln and George Washington
M - Do you know who our current president is?
H - No?
M - It's Barrak Obama.
H - Oh, do you know who you're voting for president?
M - You know, I haven't decided yet.
H - I'm voting for Abraham Lincoln.
M - You can't. He's dead.
H - He is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!