Monday, March 21, 2016

Ninja Turtle Cake with Bricks

I was so relieved to be feeling better by the end of the week so I could confidently work on this cake. My coffee date plans for Thursday evening didn't pan out, which was probably a good thing, so I was able to get a jump start on baking and frosting. My stress level plummeted! Woohoo!
I love Ninja Turtles, and have since I was young, but I really enjoy watching JP get excited as I build Ninja Turtle cakes. He doesn't mind they're not for him, he just has a deep love for the Ninjas. You can see the cake I made for JP when he turned 4 here. These two are similar in that they both have the turtles coming out of the manhole, but I like the brick on this one a little bit more. I was pleased to get high marks from him on my cake! The birthday boy was pretty excited too when I delivered it. "Can I eat it now?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!