Thursday, February 16, 2012

In Ten Years...

To think about my future makes me a little nervous. After all, in ten years, I will have two pre-teen boys, a 13 year old and a 12 year old! And hopefully a 9 year old girl? (We're I'm still praying about that one!)



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com


In ten years, I'll officially be a soccer/hockey/football/baseball/whatever-they-want-to-do mom, running my boys around from game to game. Hopefully in 2022 I'll be a stay-at-home mom, and loving all the "me" time I'll have, which I forgot about while they were young in 2012!

I foresee Perry and the boys and I living in the same house. I'll still be driving my Pilot around, though she'll be old and warn out. Perry will have sold off his Sorento and will be driving a nice ... black?... truck.

Our kitchen will look completely different that it does currently. We'll have new cabinets and counters and I'll no longer have to listen to how dis-functional our kitchen is.

My garden will actually have stuff in it, other than weeds and trucks.

Our relationships with each other won't be perfect, but we'll love each other dearly regardless.

Perry and I will have grown together in our relationship and will be in the process of planning our 10 year anniversary trip to .... England? France? Ireland? Who know!

Love will be plentiful in our home. <3

3 comments:

Brittany T. said...

I hope you get your new kitchen! I just want to learn how to cook amazing meals by then and people will love to be invited over because they know that I am just that good!

Melanie said...

Good luck, I hope you get your girl!

Karen said...

Nice post. I didn't even dare to attempt to think about my 8 year old daughter being 18 in ten years. I'm not touching that one with a ten foot pole, haha. May God answer your prayers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!