Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chopsticks for Kids



As soon as we arrived in Billings, Nanny gave the boys their own learning set of chopstick. They look like giant clothes pins. I didn't think they'd be able to use them until they were a bit older but they surprised the heck out of me!
This is what they look like, but in brown : )
On Monday night for Perry's 27th (!) birthday, Perry, the boys, grandma & I went out to eat at our usual spot, Bamboo Chopstix. The best chinese food in Missoula by far! And I of course brought along the chopsticks! They did awesome! Here's a video of JP demonstrating his skills...and he only had a couple practice bites before I started the video!

1 comment:

takeshi007 said...

I like these personalized chopsticks because they look soft, washable, food-safe hinges it keeps the in line and add an element of fun to the dining experience. They come with a nice set of melamine chopsticks, or you can use them with your own. And they're not just for kids either.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!