Monday, May 21, 2012

My New Camera

Before I post updates on our recent vacation, I need to post this one! For Mother's Day, my darling husband gave me a new camera! [Side note, whenever I call him darling, Hunter or JP chips in and says "His names not darling! Its Daddy!"] We had briefly discussed getting a new one during dinner the night before, but I didn't know if I really wanted one or not. I hadn't even looked at new cameras to see what was even out there. Needless to say, I woke up in the morning with a Canon Rebel T3 on my bathroom counter : ) I love it...but I think Perry loves it more!

So of course, a few days later, when the boys were home from the cabin, and Perry was on his days off, we had a little photo shoot to try it out. Here are a few firsts! Excuse my hair and JP's...

Daddy and his boys
 This is my man <3
 Mommy and her boys
 Hunter loves to scrunch his nose, so mommy joined.
 And then we pretended to be shocked. JP wasn't haven't it...
 And in case you forgot, Hunter is *still* very strong.
 My handsome JP
 Hunter's new favorite...peeing on trees...If you gotta go, then you gotta go I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!