Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Emilienne and Colin's Wedding Weekend: Part 2

I cannot tell you how excited the boys were all weekend to get their suits on. They've been referring to them as their "dancing clothes." "Mom is this my dancing shirt?" "Mom! Look at my dancing shoes!"
 They were too stinkin' cute!!
 Okay, actually all three of my boys were so handsome! I wish we could have gotten a family picture!
 So for now, here's the boys and I. 
 Emilienne had these super cute signs made to reserve rows for us. I just loved them!
 Goldfish and gummy dinosaurs kept the boys quiet and occupied during the wedding. JP toted the bag of Goldfish around for quite a while!
 All the flowers and decorations were outdoorsy themed. Each centerpiece was a little bit different, but the same at the same time. They turned out great!
 Of course, JP couldn't stay out of the dirt before the ceremony...oh boys...
 Colin's sister-in-law made the cake. I love it! Some day I'll be able to stack a tiered cake... It tasted amazing! Had a raspberry filling in it!
 I snapped a few photos of Emilienne that was playing during the picture slideshow. She was a gorgeous bride!
 And though she forgot the flowers when she walked down the isle, she definitely had them for pictures!
I love when there are "different" things at weddings! Instead of doing a sand ceremony by pouring two different colors of sand together, like Erin and Cameron, or the unity candle like Perry and I, Em and Colin did this hand print mold. Super cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!