Friday, August 24, 2012

Looks like Someone Gets a Little Scissor Happy!

With all the hair being cut, someone else wanted to get theirs done too...and no, it wasn't Perry...It was me! I go through phases where I want my hair long then short then long then short again. My hair has seen many different styles already!
Let me just take you back a few years...
 2004 was all about my short hair.
 By mid 2005 I grew it out a bit..
 And in 2006 I chopped it off and had a friend dye it...suppose to be dark brown but ended up maroon... opps! Thanks Britta!
 So I let it grow itself out yet again in 2007.
 And then two weeks before I met Perry, I chopped it off and donated it to the Locks of Love in December.
 Since he wanted to see me with long hair, I attempted to grow it back out. This was our first family Christmas card picture end of 2008.
 In 2009 I attempted the A-line cut. Hated it. Took over year to grow it out.
 But I managed to get my long locks back by the following fall in 2010.
 And kept it long for our wedding in September 2011.
Then two weeks after returning from our honeymoon, I chopped it off again donated it. I think I've donated 5 times so far...
This is what my hair has looked like up until this week....
And this is my newest look! Thought I'd try out the pixie cut for a while. The stylist said I look like Emma Watson.
But I think I look like my did 25 years ago!

Let's weigh-in! What do you think is my best look? Long? Medium? Short?
I love reading your blog comments!

1 comment:

MA308 said...

I'm a guy who happened to stumble onto your blog while searching for something else. Your short hair looks really excellent. Very flattering.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!