Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Emilienne and Colin's Wedding Weekend: Part 3

Emilienne and Colin had a gorgeous wedding the other weekend. The view was perfect. The weather was perfect. And the two of them are so perfect together. I'm so so happy for them!

Here's my little ring bearers. JP was very excited to walk down the isle, but Hunter *made* me carry his pillow for him. I was SO thankful to have my sister-in-law there to help! I'm pretty sure I lost Hunter 3 times before the wedding! I found him just in the nick of time!
During the wedding, two of the bridesmaids and two groomsmen and a few various other people read a few passages. Perry read "The Art of Marriage", which I thought was very fitting for him.
Here's one of their *first* family pictures with their little dog Jalipenna.
After dinner and the speeches, they had a photo booth that I somehow missed. Super bummed about it!
During the reception, my boys ran around for quite some time! JP also had his pouting moments too!

Like typical Hunter fashion, he can always be found throwing something...
But of course, they were also found dancing as well!

Perry and I were also caught dancing...
More times than not though, I was found shaking my booty!
Perry and I also made it a point to dance with the camera man : ) He photographed our wedding last year and my sisters wedding in May. Rarely does the camera man make it into pictures! Kudos for the great shot!
I heard the best gift you can give to the bride and groom at their wedding is to have fun at the reception. I completely agree!
Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!