Monday, February 24, 2014

A Little Weekend Trip + Charlotte Skills

A quick trip to Whitefish allowed Charlotte and Stevie a little weekend playdate. They were so cute to watch!
 Let me say that Charli has never really been interested in a binky. She's had one from time to time, but only uses them to chew on. Once she found her fingers at 2 months, all thoughts of giving her a binky went out the window as she would suck her fingers raw. So when she sat down to play with Stevie this weekend, it was some what odd for her to want his binky. All the time. I have the cutest video of the two of them sitting here like this, except Stevie started out with the binky. When Charlotte leaned over to take it from him, he accidentally grabbed her hair bow and snapped it back in her face. No tears were shed but they both sat there in a state of confusion for a second.
 I can't believe how big my little nephew is getting! And would you just look at that little smirk of his?! Adorable!
My sister-in-law and I spent Sunday morning frosting this cake, which we all dove into that evening after singing "Happy Birthday" to the birthday girls, and blowing out the trick candles multiple times!
Let me end this post by saying OH MY GOSH CHARLI!! 
This has been a huge week for her! First she popped her first tooth threw, then started crawling. By the end of the week she was waving, then clapping (sometimes missing and hitting her face instead) and now this little stinker can drink through a straw. She is simply amazing! I'm anxious to see on Wednesday how much she has grown since her last appointment 3 months ago!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness sadie, please post that video! I was laughing like an idiot while chris was trying to sleep

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!