Tuesday, February 18, 2014

We've Got a Mobile Baby!

It looks like I spoke too soon yesterday saying that Charli isn't crawling, because today she became really mobile! WooHoo! Go Charlotte! I'm not going to go as far as saying she's crawling, but she's definitely learned to move! She worked and worked on it last night and learned how to sit up on her own. She was so close to figuring out her right leg yesterday!

After she had a morning drink and a little breakfast, she practiced and practiced and I cheered and cheered and then called Aunt Kim. I was super bummed that Daddy had just left this morning on a business trip and missed it all. By the time he gets back she's going to be a rock star at crawling!

Here's where we started the morning out at:
After her afternoon nap, she was ready to try again and has begun to get into her own little groove. Hunter crawled on his hands and feet and JP used his hands and knees, and it looks like Charlotte is going to use a foot and a knee to get around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!