Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bathroom Update #4

I can't believe I forgot to post another bathroom update! 

With family coming to town for JP's birthday (2 weeks ago), Perry raced against the clock to finish up the cabinet and get the tile up. 
 He did a lot of swearing with these drawers, but I think they turned out nicely!
We spent far too much time at Home Depot picking out hinges and handles though. I'm glad we were able to finally agree on some!
Once the cabinets were done, he set to work on getting all the tile up. I completely forgot what tile we picked out so I was a little excited to see it up and have it match the rest of the bathroom.
I'm so lucky to have married such a handy guy!
Most recently he crafted this towel holder for us. I'm not sure this is what I had envisioned but it gets the job done! Now I just have to decorate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Great work, Perry!!! That looks so beautiful! Yes, you are very lucky to have such a talented husband, he has done such great remodeling with your house! I still can't get over how much i love your patio too! :) ...jealous! Im now adding handy man to my list of qualities for a husband. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!