Monday, February 17, 2014

How Big is Charli?

I can't believe my little peanut is already 9 months old! And I found a little tooth coming in today! She's not quite crawling, but she's been SO close for a few weeks now. She has her arms figured out, as well as her left leg. But she's not sure what to do with her right leg so she just sits on it. Although she's not crawling, she can still get around! As soon as you take her diaper off, she will arch her back and push with her legs and in no time she's across the room, or under the crib!
We've been working on this for a couple weeks, but she finally has it down. She used to do it all the time, until I got the camera out. Now she'll do it whenever! She's getting SO BIG!

She is in LOVE with Hunter!
 Or maybe he's in love with her! 
 I thought Hunter and JP were inseparable, but you get Hunter with Kiki and he doesn't want to let her go.
As long as they don't play hide and seek again, we'll be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!