Wednesday, November 14, 2012

10 Week Survey

This is a little dated, but none the less here's how Week 10 went.
10/28-11/3

How far along? 10 weeks
Baby is the size of? A Kumquat, approx 1 inch long
Baby's heart rate? 171 bpm
Maternity clothes? None yet!
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? About 8 hours at night, plus a nap : )
Movement? None yet
Symptoms? Morning sickness, evening sickness, all day sickness?
Food cravings? I want salty food! Pickles, salted ham, salted raw potatoes...
Anything make you queasy or sick? Brushing my teeth...eeek! And just getting out of bed.
Labor signs? None
Moment of the week? On Sunday the 28th, Perry took me to the ER. Turns out I have a subchorionic hemorrhage so the ER doc put me on bed rest for 3 days. The check up on Friday the 2nd showed baby and mommy are okay and just need some rest.
Miss anything? Being able to do things my self! Perry has been great waiting on me hand and foot though!
Looking forward to? Going back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!