Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I took the easy route this year, though I hadn't planned on it. We bought costumes from Wal-Mart, a week ago. And since then they've gotten a lot of use! Although there wasn't too many options for boys, I was able get them similar but different costumes. This year they are Transformers.
Despite the picture, Hunter really was excited about Halloween. I woke them up fairly early in the morning, when it was still dark out, to get them ready to go to daycare. When I was waking them, I explained that today was Halloween and when it gets dark out, they would *finally* be able to go trick or treating. They took that as, "it's still dark out, let's go now!" Err..can't go trick or treating at 7:30a. Not so sure many people would be ready for that.... But I did let them wear their costumes to daycare, which they loved.
This is the boys with showing their famous "how strong are you" pose. Little JP is Bumblebee the Transformer and Hunter is Heatwave. When JP is asked what he is for Halloween, he says he's a butterfly. Close but not really : )

We had a total of 6 trick-or-treaters this year, which was expected. We left a little earlier than we normally do, so we probably missed a few that would have normally stopped. We stopped at a few houses on our lane before we went to Nanny & Papa's new house. After seeing Papa hand out candy, I took Perry home so he could go back to work. After taking a couple days off work to be home with me, he had a lot of catching up to do.
Aunt Kim was anxious to see the boys, so we headed up to her house next. Hunter and JP said her house was their favorite. Of course...she loaded them up! In fact they loved her house so much that we had to stop there twice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!