Saturday, November 24, 2012

An Airplane Cake for Hunter

My first born is *already* 4 years old! Where has all the time gone?!
Hunter was so excited for his cake - after I convinced him to not have another fire truck cake again.
He was 100% convinced that this little pilot was himself, and started screaming and almost crying when I had to cut the little guys arm to make it match the other one. "NO Mom! It hurts!"
Because of my emergency room visit on the 16th, his party on the 17th had to be moved and this little pilot sat in the fridge for a few days.
 Once I was done with my bed rest, and had the motivation to finish, I worked for a few more hours late Wednesday night to finish up his cake.  
The little stinker didn't believe it was it birthday because he didn't have a cake. So after our Thanksgiving feast, Hunter was able to dive into his cake. He ate the pilot's nose first, followed by the airplane wings.
Happy 4th Birthday Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!