Saturday, November 17, 2012

11 Week Survey


11/4-11/10

How far along? 11 weeks
Baby is the size of? A fig, about 1 1/2 inches long
Baby's heart rate? n/a
Maternity clothes? None yet! But my pants are getting a little tight
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? Lucky for 8 hours. I've been tossing and turning a lot
Movement? None yet
Symptoms? Morning sickness still, some cramping due to the hemorrahage.
Food cravings? I'd really like a gyro...!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Again, just waking up. And those noodles bowls Perry insists on eating in front of me!
Labor signs? None
Moment of the week? My sister Kile stopped by to see me on her way through to Billings : )
Miss anything? Feeling normal! Go away morning sickness!
Looking forward to? Seeing more family next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!