Sunday, November 11, 2012

We're Growing by Two Feet!


Yep, that's right, we're expecting to welcome baby #3 into the world near the end of May 2013. Officially I'm due on May 26 but the baby is measuring to be closer to May 30th. But seriously, what's a couple extra days? Who knows though, little JP came 2 weeks early and I was overdue with Hunter and had to be induced. I'm hoping it's early.

I've been bugging my husband for quite a while, probably a year and a half, about having another baby. A little baby girl. Although I don't think that it has anything to do with what I'll be having, it has been said, I believe 5 generations now, on the paternal side of the family, the first two born are boys, and if there is a third, it is a girl. It gives me some hope, but I really just think its luck that it happened that way! We figured if we were going to have another baby, we should get to it because Hunter will be 4 1/2 by the time this one is born, and we don't want them too spaced out!

I'm currently 12 weeks along, and it has been anything but easy. My morning sickness started right around week 6 and has held strong since. Morning sickness? Who am I kidding? My morning-noon-night sickness is more like it! I'm lucky to be an Executive Housekeeper right now because I'm never but a few feet from a toilet at work. Thank goodness! It's saved me quite a few times! Along with being/feeling sick all time, I have had almost no energy. I'm in constant need of a nap. I toss and turn all night trying to get comfortable. Yay, the sleepless nights have began already....

Just like with the boys, we are keeping this one a surprise as well. The suspense is going to kill me! In this day and age, its not very common for people to keep the baby's sex a surprise until birth. I was watching videos earlier this morning with my boys, and we watched one where JP was just born and was getting cleaned up. You can hear me in the background ask, "What'd I have?" The nurses all laughed, but I recall having to ask with Hunter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!