Saturday, November 17, 2012

12 Week Survey


11/11-11/17

How far along? 12 weeks
Baby is the size of? A lime, about 2 inches long!
Baby's heart rate? 154 bpm
Maternity clothes? Mostly rocking my sweats.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? I've been getting about 7 though I roll around at night trying to get comfortable
Movement? None yet
Symptoms? Morning sickness is almost out the door! Feeling a bit depressed though
Food cravings? Nothing really this week
Anything make you queasy or sick? The smell of Chinese food!
Labor signs? None
Moment of the week? Had yet another trip to the doctor on Monday for another ultrasound as I had some spotting over the weekend. Hemorrhage had gotten bigger. Went to the emergency room last night due to a lot of bleeding. Hemorrhage is still getting bigger but its now pushing on the baby so the doctors are getting concerned. Bed rest for me :(
Miss anything? Doing my normal activities!
Looking forward to? Seeing family on Thanksgiving and finishing Hunters cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!