Friday, August 16, 2013

2013 Has Blessed Our Family with Babies!

Who doesn't love babies?! I had little Charlotte in May, my sister had little Casey in June, my cousin-in-law (if there is such a title) had a baby girl in July, and in August we're welcoming the newest member of the Dustin clan: baby Steven Cameron.
I'm bummed I'm not able to visit my sister-in-law in the hospital with this new bundle of joy, so I instead had to steal this photo from Facebook. But since I've had three children of my own, I know how overwhelming visitors can be in the hospital, and 15 hours+ in a car with 3 kids doesn't sound like the trip I want to take right now... So in the meantime, I'll be counting down the days until September when we get to meet him, in which I'm sure there will be tons of photos to share!

This little guy was named after both his grandpa's too! Grandpa Steve (this is his first grandkid too! Extra special!) and Grandpa John, whose middle name is Cameron. What a lucky little boy!

Congrats Cameron & Erin! Welcome to parenthood! 

PS, I LOVE his hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!