Saturday, August 17, 2013

Glampers I Love!

As I was surfing around on Pinterest today, I found a pin related to a vintage recipe box. Because I wanted to try to re-make it for my kitchen, I was curious to know where the vintage/antique markets were in my city. That little Google search reminded me about The Prairie Sisters, who every so often puts on vintage markets. I went to the one they put on in April and loved it. Its basically like Pinterest in real life. Anyways, that made me curious to know when they were having another one. I excited found out they're hosting another one in mid-September, and of course I'm going!

As I was checking out their website, I surfed over to their blog as well and found a camper someone had remodeled.
 DSC_0001
This is only one picture from the re-model, but you should definitely check out the rest of the blog post. I think it turned out super cute! And now I want to re-model one. Wouldn't that be so much fun?! I would probably use it as my hide-out. You know...mommy time.

Here's a few Glampers I love, in no particular order!
Hawiian Themed from I Heart Everything

sotf 004
Red & Light Blue//Green from The Vintage Bag Lady

Turquoise, Black and White 

Black & White Damask

nice
Bohemian Themed

Ranch Styled

Vintage in White from Anyone Can Decorate

Vintage trailer
Pink and Turquoise

Vintage Turquoise

After seeing these, who wants to re-do a trailer? I DO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!