Friday, August 23, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Tacos

Normally when I make Buffalo Chicken, I make it in a casserole dish. But this week my mind is in Mexico...

Buffalo Chicken Tacos are super easy make. So easy I'm putting them in my 20-minute meals category. 

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts cut into strips
1/2 cup of Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 can of diced tomatoes, semi-drained
1 1/2 cups of rice
Tortillas

1. Cook rice as directed on package.
2. Cook chicken in a skillet until done. 
3. Add wing sauce and tomatoes. Stir and let simmer for about 10 minutes. 
4. When rice is done, add a scoop of rice to a tortilla and top with chicken mixture.
5. Fold up and enjoy!

Optional - You could add a dollop of blue cheese dressing to the taco, or use it as a dip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!