Wednesday, December 25, 2013

All Aboard for the Trolley!

One of the activities that had been planned previous to our arrival was a trolley ride. After telling JP about the plans of the trolley ride, he became SUPER excited. (His favorite show is 'Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood' on PBS, which is the new version of 'Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.') He anxiously awaited all day Monday for the trolley ride and could hardly contain himself once we arrived! (And before I go any further, I'm horrible at night photos, so excuse the following blurriness etc of the photos in this post! And the auto-focus on my camera lens pooped out on me.)
 We had to stop the from climbing immediately on to the bus because, of course, mom wanted a picture. And since it was dark out, I couldn't tell it was a little blurry...
 Here's another one of the handful of family photos we have. 

 Once we all boarded, JP's excitement diminished and Hunter's grew. Go figure.  JP didn't like the bounciness of the trolley, but as we cruised around looking he started enjoying himself a little more, especially when we told him that's what school buses feel like!
 We drove around a little bit of Kalispell looking at the Christmas lights while enjoying hot chocolate and singing Christmas carols. Hunter shouted "This is awesome!" at least 10 times. We stopped at a dancing house and watched the light show there for a few minutes. I think we spent extra time there because quite a few homes that are normally lit up, were not the night we had our ride. A little disappointing, but still enjoyable!
 Each set of seats also came with a towel to wipe the windows of fog. I'm not sure that JP really looked at any of the Christmas lights as he was too busy being his and Hunter's window washer. 
We were delighted to have extra guests come along with us. Family friend Rachel got a little bit of her baby fix with Charli, and Uncle Colin's parents, and brother and daughter joined us as well. The more the merrier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!