Friday, December 6, 2013

My Sweet Nephew Casey

For Thanksgiving, we packed up the family and went to Spokane to visit my nephew and his family. While we were there, my sister wanted me to take a few pictures of Casey in Christmas lights. I'm not used to photographing a drooling kid! Charlotte hardly ever drools! Hahaha, but here's what I got! (Kile I know you have these, but let me know if you want these edited ones!)

I love the one in Black in White...!
 In other news, he loves his cousin!
 And has definitely mastered sitting. Charlotte is still pretty wobbly...
But he didn't mind holding her up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Careful, many Christmas lights contain lead

lkph said...

Great pictures...I love your blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!