Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Handsome Nephew Stevie

I know there will be a BUNCH more pictures of this handsome little guy to come, but I've been resisting the urge to post a few pictures of him until I had some of him under the tree....But he's too cute to not share!
The last time I saw this little bugger he was about a month and a half old and still wanting momma all the time. I'm so glad I was able to snag a few (hard to get!) smiles from him!
I'm in love with this one though! I had to edit it a little as I was trying so hard to get him to smile that I wasn't looking through the camera when I shot it. Although he appeared in the bottom corner I was delighted to capture this happy face!
 I don't normally get many photos taken of myself - but here I am shushing both babes, and loving it!
 Again....If ONLY the babes could smile at the same time...
 Although Charlotte is 7 1/2 months (ALREADY?!) little Stevie is on the brink of out-growing her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!