Monday, December 9, 2013

Hunter & JP's First Christmas Concert

After months and months of practice, Hunter and JP finally had their Christmas program and it was so cute! Here's a couple videos of them singing. 

This first one is JP's class singing his favorite song, "10 Little Angels in the Band"


I'm not sure what thing song is, because he never practiced it at home. Can you tell?

It looks like Hunter has to pee!

 We were super lucky that my parents picked the correct side to sit on because we had perfect views of both our children! JP was on the end right in front of us and Hunter was on the end closest to us. Glad our last name starts with D! The girls in JP's class were adorable. They were in the front row with all the boys behind, and they were constantly lifting up their dresses, and JP's teacher was constantly pulling them back down. Adorable!
 Hunter was unbelievably excited when he saw Nola, the little girl on the end with the red curls. She and Hunter attended the same daycare last year. "Mom! She talked to me!"
 All the little ones!
Hunter and his teacher, Mrs. Stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!