Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bulldozer Cake


November 20, 2010

Here is Hunter's 2nd birthday cake. A bulldozer. I found the directions here: http://www.parenting.com/article/how-to-make-a-bulldozer-cake.

Looked simple enough, but before it was finished, I was yet again very frustrated. The scoop wouldn't stay on and unlike the year before, I used a chocolate bar for the windshield instead of frosting, as I thought it would be easier. Not the case. It was too heavy and wouldn't stay glued to the cake. You can see them, but there is side windows too. The graham cracker scoop got soggy from the frosting and broke in the middle. I made quite a few scoops. I should have done something like I did with the tractor cake to make it sit up higher. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!