Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fire Truck Cake


November 19, 2011

Long before Hunter turned 3 years old, he told us he wanted to be a fireman "and put out the fires!" As his birthday approached he decided (with my help of course!) that he wanted a fire truck cake for his birthday. I found the directions for this cake on bettycrocker.com as well, but changed a couple things around. He loved his cake! And yes, I already blogged about this cake on the other blog... But this was a monument cake for me, as I had never worked with fondant before. My sister Kile asked me to make a golf themed grooms cake for her wedding in May next year, so this was a good practice cake for using fondant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!