1. Cut your felt into a square. The bigger the square, the larger the flower. If you use a whole piece, your flower would be about the size of your palm. Give or take. I used square that measured approximate 4"x4".
2. Either draw a circle on your felt if your not good at freestyle cutting, or simply cut it into a circle.
3. Cut around the edges of your circle in a wavy motion. No pattern necessary.
4. Start at any point on the circle and start cutting in a circular pattern. Don't cut all the way to the end. Leave a little round circle at the end. (A bigger circle if your flower is bigger.) This will be the base.
5. Roll the end starting from where you began cutting. Roll it until you can hold it without unraveling.
7. One its all rolled and glued, glue the base on it. If the base is too big, you can trim it off so it isn't seen. Don't worry if it doesn't cover the entire bottom either. As long as it has a flat bottom, you'll be able to glue or safety pin it to anything.
AND TA-DAH!! You have yourself a felt flower : )