Monday, October 21, 2013

Carving Pumpkins

One of my favorite things to do in the fall is carve pumpkins. We ran out of time last year, so I made it a point to do it this year. Plus, we just went pumpkin shopping this past weekend.
 As soon as Perry cut the lids off, I set to work on helping the boys clean out their pumpkins.
 JP was not having it. Though he did help a little. 
 Leave it to JP to have a green pumpkin....must be his favorite color?
 Hunter enjoyed it so much, he even helped JP clean out his pumpkin.
 My hands were too gooey to take picture while we were carving them, but Perry carved out Hunter's and I did my best to get JP a scary pumpkin. He loved it!
All my kids with their pumpkins. I'm not done with Charlotte's. I think I'm going to cut her some leg hole and redo these pictures. Then I'll fill the holes and carve something for her on the other side. This little graphic shows how hard it is to take a decent picture...there's always that one kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!