Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Babies

After our visit to Greenbluffs to pick out pumpkins, Kile and I had a little fun with our little pumpkins. Not sure the feelings were mutual though... 
 The pumpkin Casey is in, Kile actually grew in her garden. He had some issues sitting in it though, partially because he's too little to sit on his own and partially because he just got back from the doctor and wasn't too impressed by sitting in a pumpkin.
 Charlotte was a little indifferent, but pouted a little when they traded pumpkins.
Once Kile started jumping up and down making obnoxious noises, Casey called down a bit so I was able to get a couple of him not freaking out. 

If only she could keep her fingers out of her mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!