Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Kady!

Remember how we attended a birthday party earlier this year for the kid we didn't know? We still don't know him, but in the meantime we attended another birthday. This time for someone we knew! Our friends, Wayne & Pam, had a birthday party for their little girl, Kady, who just turned 2. Since we were already in their neck of the woods for the memorial, we were able to attend her party this year! We'll always know how old she is because they missed our wedding to have her (I don't blame them!). And my goodness, she is a cutie pie!

This was an especially fun party as everyone decorated sugar cookies.
Hunter was quick to jump in on all the fun.
JP was a little more hesitant, probably because he was afraid of Wayne's beard. I could tell JP always had his eye on him, to make sure it didn't show up out of nowhere and scare him?
 Like I said, little Kady is a cutie! 
 
 She was so much fun to watch, though I'm glad we weren't the ones having to put her to bed later! This girl loves her sugar!
And so does this one! She was licking it off the table! 
Here's Wayne and Perry making their cookies. Perry had to make an extra one because he ate the first one he frosted before Pam was able to take a picture of it. Ah shucks.  
 


I have to admit, Hunter has skills. He was able to convince Pam to push him around in the car...like he can't do it himself. What a stinker! I guess it's no fun when you have to do all the work!
We had to leave before Kady opened all her presents, but I can only imagine she had fun! Hopefully she'll enjoy the puzzle the boys picked out for her and the noises that it makes won't drive mom and dad crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!