Friday, October 25, 2013

My Baby Girl is Growing Up!

I feel like I have been leaving my little Kiki out. Occasionally I'll post updates on Facebook, but I don't like to overload everyone with baby pictures after all that's why I have a blog right?! So here it goes! Nothing but little Charlotte!
 How cute is this little mad face? She clearly was over sitting in her bumbo and just wanted to eat.
 And most frequently, when she's not eating off of me, she eating her fingers. She's sucked them raw! They have been her built in binky ever since she found them. It looks like I caught her the one week she was in disposable diapers too. For the record, she hates them. Rather, I hate them because she wouldn't sleep through the night with them on. Could have been the thrush, but either way. Since I hate them, she hates them. :)
 It makes for eating solids a little tricky. Okay...well, the one time she ate rice cereal anyways. After that she broke out in bumps so we're waiting for her to clear up to try it again...Hopefully she's not allergic!
 After getting a nice belly full, she wiggled herself right out of the swing. This is how I found her when I came in from our campfire. Still content. *Inserts fingers*
 She's mastered rolling over now. Which makes diaper changes a bit of a struggle at times when all she wants to do is roll. 
 This is my absolute favorite picture of my little girl. Ahhh so sweet! 
 Hi photobomber! 
 But check this girl out!! SITTING ON HER OWN!!! Not only did she wait to show dad how she could roll, but she waited to show her dad how she could sit too. (For more than a few seconds) In fact she sat for nearly 5 minutes before she tipped....which just so happened to be at the same time daddy was yawning so we nearly witnessed a back somersault from her. 
Clearly, she wasn't a huge fan of the flash on the camera. I just love this little sweetie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!