Thursday, October 3, 2013

Opportunity for a Spider Prank? Yes Please!

This afternoon, JP was playing, rather showing off, for Aunt Bobby in the living room when I noticed there was a thick black string in sort of a ball, on his shirt. I took this opportunity to see his reaction when I shouted, "Jim! There's a spider on your shirt!" Initially he thought I was kidding because he couldn't see it, but once he spotted it, he was a goner. I was a little surprised as to how hard he started smacking himself!

Once the "spider" fell to the floor, he ran it over a few times with his fire truck. Then we decided that since he killed it, he must throw it away. I followed him around the living room with it while he pouted, and shrieked from time to time. I know, I'm a horrible mom... Conveniently enough, Perry arrived home just in time to see what was going on and grabbed the camera. (Sorry for the blurriness - he didn't know the camera doesn't auto-focus when it's recording.) 


Hunter cracks me up, "It doesn't even have any legs.It's just ribbon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!