Thursday, October 10, 2013

Family Time in Whitefish

As many know, Perry's dad passed away last month after a long hard battle with cancer. This past weekend was his memorial in Whitefish, where family from all over the country gathered to celebrate his life. Despite the circumstances for the gathering, it was so nice to see all of my "other" family again!
 
  Although my little peanut is still a peanut, I was able to snag this little guy away for some Aunt Sadie-Baby Steven bonding. 
 What a handsome little nephew I have!
 Here goes Hunter again with his baby fascination.  
 And my oh my does this guy love his little sister! It's so sweet to watch him interact with her! Look how big she's getting! She started rolling over a month ago, but over the weekend, she mastered the skill and would roll over as soon as she was laid down! She's growing up!
 Clearly the spider prank didn't scar him too bad...
It was such a treat to meet Uncle Bob too! He had a lot of fun playing with Charlotte. So glad I was able to finally meet him! Hopefully I won't be too long before we meet again!
And this little princess named Hannah, who is a few months older than Hunter, helped to keep him and JP busy. Just like last year at Aunt Em's wedding :)
Check out who got his groove on Saturday night....Perry...wearing slippers out to the bar because his dress shoes were too fancy. And that's who I married. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!