Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall: The Most Wonderful Season of All

I love fall. Period. I love carving pumpkins. I love that it isn't smoldering hot out. I love staring at the trees hoping to see a leaf detach itself and fall. Haven't seen it yet, but I also love the sound of leaves falling. I don't so much like raking leaves, but I like seeing kids play in them. I also love walking out of my way to step on that crunchy looking leaf. I could go on...but I'll save you. 
 This past week has been fabulous for playing outside. It's been about 60 degrees out and simply perfect. 
 But despite the weather, we didn't have many leaves on the ground until today. Charlotte was introduced to fall with the help of her oh-so-helpful brothers.
 Where's the baby?!
 WHY is it so hard to get a nice picture of the 3 of them. Again, there's always that one kid that looks a little off. It's usually JP. 
 Even though we had a *very* trying morning, Hunter became an angel after preschool. 
I love watching little ones discover stuff. Especially leaves. I wanted to post a picture of JP playing in the leaves for the first time, but it's on my external hard drive that crashed. BUT!! They have recovered 93% of my photos and 87% of my videos. WooHoo! But Perry hasn't called them back to retrieve it... Anyways. While I shot a few photos of Charlotte in the leaves, the boys covered her carseat in leaves. Between her carseat and submerging her in leaves, I have leaf pieces all over my house now. I still love fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!