Friday, October 11, 2013

Missoula Maze

If you haven't been yet, you need to go! This year the Missoula Maze has a Western / outlaw theme to it. I'm glad we were actually able to go because as October flies by, our chances to go have been diminishing pretty quickly. We all took naps yesterday, which was much needed, and then ran out the door right after dinner to make it before dark. Although it would have been fun in the dark too...
 Very rarely am I ever in pictures with my kids...usually I'm the one behind the camera. This is actually one of the very few (5?) pictures I have with Charli.
 As soon as we arrived, the boys ran right for the hay bale maze. 
 They made it maybe a quarter of the way through before Hunter cheated and jumped over a bale. After he jumped back over, they turned around and came out. 
 Look at those cute little faces! I was behind holding JP up.
 To start the maze, you had to choose one of the 3 entrances: Jail, Bank, or Hotel. The boys chose the jail entrance. Not the right one, as it had its own exit.
 When we did pick the right entrance, we promptly found our way through the hay bales into the corn. The boys loved it! It probably took us half an hour to complete.
 Afterwards we checked out the pumpkin patch. Initially the boys would pick up pumpkins and throw them...which we promptly stopped. Then they walked around and stood up just about all the pumpkins that were tipped over. 

 Gotta love goofball JP!
Do you know how nice it is *right now* that she sucks on her fingers instead of a binkie? So much easier!
Look at how little the boys were last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!