Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Have You Heard of Flirty Aprons?

I cannot tell you how much I *love* Flirty Aprons! I debated and debated what I wanted to give my bridesmaids for helping me out at my wedding until it finally hit me! Aprons! To me it seems like everyone has more than enough kitchen stuff, but no one has an apron. These ones are soo cute - you can't say no! I bought 4 for my 'maids and was so envious that I strongly hinted to my husband to get me one for Christmas (which he did!).

ANYWAYS! Now's the time to get yours! They're having an "Irregular Apron" sale, *while supplies last*. All the aprons go through rigorous quality inspection - most flaws are minimal and difficult to notice. Some common irregularities include: restitching, loose seams & pockets, and minor print flaws. Irregular Aprons Sale, savings from 54% to 81% while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!