Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sign of the Cross

Tonight at bedtime we read "Noah's Ark" and the boys really enjoyed it! We talk about God fairly frequently, but not frequently enough. So after our bedtime story, we also said our prayers. We used to be really good about it with Hunter until he just started refusing to say them with us. Perry and I have recently started them again with JP and he simply loves it! 

Once prayers were over, I decided to try to teach Hunter the Sign of the Cross. This is how it went :
Mom: Okay Hunter touch your forehead.
*Hunter touches his forehead*
Mom: Now touch your chest.
*Hunter touches his heart*
Mom: Touch your shoulder.
*Hunter touches his shoulder*
Mom: And your other shoulder.
*Hunter touches his other shoulder*
Mom: Okay let's do it again. Forehead...
Hunter interrupts and busts into song: Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knee and toes. Eyes and ears and mouth and nose...

And this is why I have a hard time being serious...Oh these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!