Friday, June 15, 2012

My 100th Post!!

When I started blogging, I never thought I'd make triple digits in my number of posts before I gave up!  I've received SO much feedback from everyone. I cannot thank you all enough! Each outing I have I'm so eager to hope on and blog about it! I love to keep you all informed! 

Anyways I'm super excited! Almost as excited as I was when I reached 1000 page views! I've put off writing this post for a couple days because I had no idea what I wanted to write about. I couldn't think of anything one thing that was more blog worthy than the next so I've decided (for you new readers!) to review my top 10 blog post so far! Thanks for all your support! Keep the feedback coming!

Poor little JP had the unfortunate accident of burning his fingers on the stove. Poor little guy!
9. T-Shirt Scarf
A HUGE thanks goes out to my little sister Robin for helping with this! 
You make such a great model!
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy making cakes? This one was so much fun!
7. Reserve Street Wreck
Late last December I was awoken early in the morning because of possible evacuation after a propane truck was involved in a wreck. Our hearts go out to the family who's daughter died!
I loved making this! It was so simple to do, and looks fantastic in my closet! I need to make more of these...
How many times have I overheard Hunter singing this song in inappropriate places? Too many to count...And yes, church is on the list... 
This one really surprised me that it not only made top 10, but top 4. And still gets views?!
I just love and miss my 90's toys...I might do a follow up post on this...There some that I can't believe I missed!
How can you not love boys and their tools? This kid was so excited for his cake, and frankly so was I!
Most frequently searched blog post. Boys peeing on tree. When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Leave me a comment below on your favorite blog post and/or some ideas for new blogs posts! Thanks for following! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!