Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hunter's New Bike

Ask Hunter why he got a new bike and he'll give you a different answer every time. My favorite was "Because I'm awesome!" However, despite what he says, the real reason being I feel like I can confidently say "HE IS POTTY TRAINED!" Okay, he still has an accident here and there, and we clearly need to work on not dropping his pants in public, but at least he pulls them down!? He's not perfect, but we told him if he could go two weeks without an accident, we'd get him a new bike. It took him 3 weeks. 
Obviously, I am a very proud momma! And he is a very excited little boy! We struggled a little picking out the right bike for him because he's kind of between sizes. He's about 37'' tall which is the cut off between the 12'' bike and the beginning of the 16'' bike. He struggled to get on the bigger one, so we opted to get the smaller one, knowing it'll be out grown by next summer, but *should* be fine for JP...if he can get pull himself together.
 I bought the boys knee and elbow pads simply because I thought they would look so stinking cute in them. And they do. Hunter did great riding his bike! JP...uhh, needs some more practice. He receive his tricycle for his 2nd birthday in February but Hunter claimed it as his own. Now with Hunter having his own bike, JP doesn't have a need to fight him for his own bike now. 


So without further adieu, I show you a video of JP on his trike. This is only one of the many I took that night. 


With all the tipping over that was happening, I finally insisted he put his gloves on so he wouldn't hurt his palms. It lasted for 3 minutes. It took about 5 minutes to get them on... worthless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!