Monday, July 2, 2012

Remodel of the Deck: Update 4

Perry is still working steadily on his days off of work...
 It took him a few days to get the railing up, but it looks so nice!
 The "old" deck had the rungs sitting right on the deck which made it difficult to sweep and such. The railing itself is now four inches wide, instead of the two inches it was before. I can easily set my drink down on the rail...or lean on it.
Once he completed the railing, Perry and I sanded the floor boards. And if you missed it, I guess we could have sanded a bit more by the looks of Hunter's sliver

Perry has started to stain the top roof. The colors I picked were brown tones, but the little bit that he has done, it's looking very gray.

See Update 5 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!