Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Monster High Cake

I had to take a "leave of absence" after the last cake I did....the grooms' cake for Kile and Chris' wedding. That took it out of me for a while! But I'm happy to say I'm back to my cakes!


A few weeks back my assistant [we'll chat about my new job later!] asked if I would make a cake for her daughter's 11th birthday. I was a little hesitant at first because she wanted it to be Monster High themed, and I had never heard of it before. I accepted the challenge regardless! Here's the picture I had to go by.|


Here's what I came up with. I did my best to incorporate everything in the logo.

 I am happy to report there was no mishaps by my boys either on this cake! That might be a first!

You can check out other cakes I've done here, at my cake blog, Simply Delightful Cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!