Sunday, July 1, 2012

When You're Hungry...

One of my goals on my list of things to accomplish this year is to try 50, yes, 50 recipes. We're halfway through the year, and I'll admit that I'm not yet half way...nor am I a quarter of the way there....but hey, there's still half a year left! I say recipes because I'm allowing myself to be a little flexible....dinner here, dessert there...it'll all add up!

I am happy to report, however, that the new recipes I have tried have been a HUGE hit in my home. Most recently I made am Creamy Tomato Pasta, which can be found here.
Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta
Just look at all that yumminess.... That's not quite how mine turned out, but hey! It tasted amazing either way, and it was served with French Bread!

My sister Kim came over earlier this year and helped me to create Cheesecake Filled Strawberries....Delicious!
 And the boys helped out when making Apple Chips. I loved these! I should make them again...
A few months back, I stole the recipe for Three-Cheese Pasta Bake off my friend Kelsey's Pinterest board. (Thanks by the way for the great find!) and just recently repinned it to mine. Not sure why I didn't do it sooner! 
Three-Cheese Pasta Bake Recipe
Perry isn't a tomato lover like me, so I'm doing my best to make more dishes with Alfredo sauce instead of marinara. Its a rough change for me, but this dish was simply wonderful!

Try them out and let me know your thoughts on them!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Do you guys like homemade Mac and cheese!? I have a killer recipe for you if so :-)

Sadie D said...

I'm embarrassed to say this: We've never made homemade mac & cheese before! So you should send me that recipe!

Discovering the Me in Mommy said...

Those apple chips look great! I've been thinking about making veggie chips too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!