Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 In Review

2011 was a very eventful year for us! Here are some highlights!

January:
* Bought my wedding dress after a day of shopping with my mom
February:
 * Celebrated JP's 1st birthday. Check out his cake here:
 http://sadies-story.blogspot.com/2011/12/barnyard-cake_21.html
* Perry and I went to Couer d'Alene for a parenting seminar - Very insightful!



March:

* Visited the farm and booked our Honeymoon.
April:
* Went to a church retreat with my mother-in-law and met some wonderful people!
May:
* I made a trip out to the Tacoma area to visit a sister and an old friend and to go bridesmaid dress shopping. This was the first time I had ever been to a piano bar - VERY cool!
June:
* Took a quick trip to Spokane with my sisters for a sisters weekend - I introduced them to Pass the Pigs :)
* Took another quick family trip to Oregon - learned to drive Perry's manual Kia. SCARY!




July:
* Visited my hometown for my bridal shower, where I received, about 25 pie pans!! : )
* Took dance lesson with Perry - lots of fun!
* After 17 1/2 long months, JP started walking!
August:
* Perry and I were in one of our friends' wedding.
* A dear hit my precious Grand Am, which turned into getting a new car. : )
* Perry left Sears and took a job as an Assistant Manager at Wal-Mart.
September:
* Perry left for AZ for 4 weeks to train for his new job. He finished the day before the wedding....
* Perry and I tied the knot (finally!) and had a blast the whole day! The boys were our ring bearers- they did awesome! JP was caught picking his nose on the alter : )
October:
* Our honeymoon took us to Jamaica - both our first times leaving the country (with the exception of Canada) After a 24 hour flight there we relaxed with a couples massage. We tried out snorkeling and zip-lining while we were there too!
November
* Hunter shared his birthday again with the Cat/Griz football game. Good thing he loves football. Check out his birthday cake here:
http://sadies-story.blogspot.com/2011/12/fire-truck-cake_21.html
Decemeber
*Christmas was spent with my family at Fairmont Hot Springs. Here's how it went:
http://sadies-story.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-eve-christmas-day-2011.html


5 comments:

Jessica @ a new adventure said...

Sounds like you had a great year! New follower from MBC.

Jessica
www.anewadventureblog.com

Jen said...

Hi Sadie,

New follower here!

I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award... be sure to check out my post here about it:
http://blogparent.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

Jen, Autism Mom
The Antics of An Autism Mom

KG said...

Stopping by from MBC! Love your site.

Sadie D said...

Thanks for the follows! You guys are great!

SoCal Tess said...

Hi! I love your 2011 recap! So fun and congrats on getting married! I just got married in November :) I'm a new BloggyMoms follower and look forward to your future posts!
Cheers,
Tess
www.inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!