Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Update on JP's Fingers

Due to his owwie,  we've been playing doctor a lot lately. And he's been loving it!


I've had quite a few people asking how JP's fingers were doing. Overall good. With the exception of his ring finger, which was burned worse than I thought. I hadn't been home with him since it happened. Last night after dinner the boys were allowed to split an ice cream sandwich for dessert. Silly me told JP to get the ice cream off his finger...except it was a blister. A massive blister! I want to pop it so bad, but I know I'm not supposed to.

It doesn't seem to bother him, but he didn't want to get a photo of it regardless. Was more interested in the band-aide. I don't blame him. Looks like we're back to the aloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!